Give a Gift that Lasts Throughout the Year
Every fortnight, the LRB brings you the biggest names in contemporary fiction, the clearest voices in philosophy, the most eloquent opinion-formers in politics and science and much more.
Readers of the London Review of Books have come to expect inspired matches of writer and subject. Provocative and always original, our writers do more than just review books - they inform and interrogate world culture.
A London Review of Books subscription is a gift for the mind.
The LRB has the best sheer quality writing of any magazine I know…a fine, scrupulous and eccentric literary journal.
The liveliest, the most serious and also the most radical literary periodical we have.
The London Review of Books is an entire culture.
- Zadie Smith
- Alan Bennett
- Subscribe and save at least 48% off our cover price
- Unlimited access to the 30-year LRB digital archive
- over 13,500 reviews, features, diaries, letters and poems
- Beat the mail and read the latest issue online
- No-risk guarantee - full refund on all unposted issues
- Plus: To thank you for your order, we'll send you a FREE LRB 2013 calendar, worth £12.50. We'll also send you a gift card for each subscription you buy. The first issue of each gift subscription will be 3 January 2013.